Sunday 19 June 2011

Dubssssssssteppin

Ok I know how music is a subjective element but fuckit
Anything with heavy bass is just amazing primarily Dubstep, drumstep, dnb
I'm just upset that nobody else seems to know the good shit
So I'm dedicating this blog to sharing such music and commenting it
I encourage you to also comment the music and tell me what you think


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjt5JC7eNgc&feature=BFa&list=PL4101A115CACA16B5&index=4

Kind of progressive slow electro with a deep bass track to follow the vocals that become sublime

Kito and Reija lee are a duo that you can't pass upon.
I heard kito's pinball when I was 15 and it was the kind of dubstep that just gives a headache after 2 min
anyhow, these tracks have upped the standard for kito
sweet talk is kid of catchy but Pacifica is a piece to blow you away.  Reija's vocals are just stunning
here is Pacifica

An artist I've been following for a while is Dj Joker.
This guy produces wicked bass tracks and is still pretty much in the dust behind nero & mt eden
He did a few remixes with vocals which made the tracks even more amazing
hope you enjoy :)
the original

The remix

I dont approve of many tracks on ukf but this one served it's purpose

Say you wanted to make Joker superior in all ways.
Well luckily for us all Kraddy did just that.
hyped drum tracks with even bass make the labyrinth album a must listen for any hardcore dubstep lover

Many people have said that No comply was a lot better and I have to agree partially


Skrillex, pendulum, Black sun empire & nero are next

No comments:

Post a Comment